Saturday 30 July 2011

Darkness Falling: The Forever Twilight Series By Peter Crowther-review-annmarie

(for adult readers!)
Darkness Falling: The Forever Twilight Series


In a blink of an eye and a bright flash of light most the human population is gone. When the second flash comes everyone is back but there not the people they used to be.  What well the few remaining people do to stay alive.

I found it a bit hard to get into at first but I stuck with the book and soon found that it was interesting and very different.  There was a lot going on in the book and it changed from one group of character to the next.  I liked the writing style and most of all I really enjoyed the book as a whole. I would say that horror and science fiction fan well really get into this story.  There was lots of twists and turns in the book and the biggest surprise for me was the cars. I would happily read the next book.

I would happily recommend the book to others and I would read the book again.

A spin chilling read that left you wanting more.

4/5 stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews