Sunday 28 August 2011

Elemental Reality by Cesya Marae Cuono



Elemental Reality by Cesya Marae Cuono


Callie is at one with the elements sometimes this scares her but most the time she feels safe and whole while the elements are around.

Callie life has been Empty after her mother disappeared when she was younger now years later on her birthday thing take a strange twist.

Now Callie and her sister have to face some shocking truth and Danger is waiting around every corner for the girls.

I have to say from the very first few pages the book had me. Callie and her sister were funny and worked really well together. The story was so different from anything I had read before. I found that I was sucked into the girl’s lives like I was a part of the story I worried about the girls and at times I felt like I was facing the dangers with them.

The story was never slow the author made shore that there was something going on at all times. I really loved the way the story progressed and by the end I was shocked and I really wanted and needed to know what happens next.

There was a lot of amazing discoveries and so many funny conversions you’re just going to love this book.

The fact this was the author’s first book was not only amazing but says to me there is going to be a lot more amazing thing to come.
Over all i give the book
5 stars


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews