Wednesday 28 December 2011

Still Waters by Emma Carlson Berne review

Still WatersStill Waters by Emma Carlson Berne
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I have wanted to read this book for a while so I was super pleased to get a copy from my friend at Christmas. This book was only small so I knew it would not take me to long to read so I started the book as soon as I got it.

The story starts with you really getting to know Hannah. Hannah is normally a good and honest girl that spends her time helping her mum look after her little brother and being with her boyfriend Colin. Colin is a smart guy that you could see picking any girl he wants but he sees something in Hannah that makes them a brilliant match. I did find I had points that I struggled for starters there was times I felt that parts of the story are dead there is no real interested. I spent a lot of time wondering when the good stuff would happen....It was over half way through when thing really picked up and a series of strange events lead to the books climax and while I really enjoyed this really well thought out last bit of the book there was just too many points over the book that I felt like giving up. I am glad that I read the book and Hannah was a great character that surprises you at the end but for me I felt more was needed in the book.

This book was really not my kind of read but my review is based on me just because I did not like does not mean you well be the same.

2 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews