Tuesday 24 January 2012

Legend by Marie Lu review

Legend (Legend, #1)Legend by Marie Lu
5 stars
June and day have two very different lives and there about to collide.

June is top of her game with the highest marks and pretty much good at everything that a solider should be. While her mum and dad are dead her brother looks after her so when his murdered by day a guy that is wanted for other crimes. June wants revenge and with the help from her brother superiors she has everything she needs.

On her vengeance mission June will learn some truths that will change her life.

For me this book had everything I wanted none stop action and suspense that sucked me in. There was such an excitement and mystery around the illness and deaths that I felt compelled to keep on reading needing to know more and more. The story has just a touch of romance that worked really well with the book so together there was a little something for every reader to like.

June and day are two characters that really surprised me they were alike in so many ways but they had two different lives that in-packed them and made them who they are. The book flicked between the two characters so you got a really good look at each of their lives and you got to understand how they felt which was brilliant. I could happily read this book again and again and I could not help but fall in love with the characters and the way the book was written.

Readers are going to fall in love with this book because it has everything a book needs and most of all it has an explosive storyline that will have you guessing to the end.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. This book is in my to-read list! Can't wait to read it. Heard so much good things about it :) My bump it up in my list to read it sooner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a winner. Great review.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews