Thursday 12 January 2012

The Vanishing Game by Kate Kae Myers review

The Vanishing GameThe Vanishing Game by Kate Kae Myers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Story line:
Weeks ago Jocelyn’s twin brother Jack died in an accident. Finding it hard to cope with the loss of her brother but it’s not only that he was her best friend the only one she truly trusted. Then she gets a letter from her brother using his old code name dropping everything she sets out to follow her brother’s clues but they lead her into a dark and upsetting past. She joins up with an old friend and together they plain to learn the truth. Over the course of the next few days Jocelyn and Noah will face untold dangers, ghosts for the past and some truths that could tear them apart.

Review:
The book blow me away from the very start I was wrapped up in the mystery and drama of this book. I really enjoyed getting to know the characters and there really hard past that seemed to haunt most of them. Jocelyn was a fantastic lead character that you could not help but like she was so determined and at times stubborn. She had this way about her that made you want to read on and find out what happened next.

The story was flawless. Brilliantly written there was such mystery and I was excited and felt like I was following the clues with the characters to uncover the truth. I was at the edge of my seat and biting my nails at every new piece of information or simply the fact the action was so riveting. There was also this ghostly creepiness to the book that come and went throughout the whole book it gave me chills and left me feeling like I was being watched.

There was something for everyone to like in this book with lots of mind blowing action. Mystery that will keep you guessing and some ghosts from the past waiting to get you. Simply brilliant!

Five stars





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews