Thursday 16 August 2012

Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn review

Voices of DragonsVoices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’m a sucker for a good dragon book and what stood out in this book was that it was based in our world but across the border there are dragons. People are not aloud to cross into dragon land and the dragons are not aloud to cross into human land. It’s a great start to the story.

The story was fast into the action and Kay was a really nice character and I really enjoyed the book but I was shocked to learn this was a stand alone (NO!!) And not the start of an ongoing series (disappointed face).

The ending of this book would have made a great beginning to book two. I felt all the way through that this had to be a series not a stand alone. While the book was amazing I do feel that I wanted to learn more about the dragons and what would happen next? But now I well never hind out (cries) yes there was a great built story line action and adventure a single book was not enough for me and I was left thirsty for more.
4 stars

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. This one is new to me, but it sounds pretty good. I'll have to check it out. Great review.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like dragons and i was hoping this book would have been a series but sadly it was just a stand alone book :D

      Delete

Total Pageviews