Saturday 8 September 2012

betrayal by gregg olsen

BetrayalBetrayal by Gregg Olsen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Thank you to the publisher for providing an ARC for a review.

The world that gregg has thought up is really interesting, but I find the way it jumps from one character to another is very confusing and the way it is written is very confusing.

The two main characters Hayley and taylor are really nice and the way they are portrayed in the story is really interesting.

There are too many other characters to even mention and I think that’s why I get confused and more than once I have to go back an reread to see if I have missed something.

I also found that all the little “other” stories that were intwined in the main plot for me was just pointless and confusing. Why were they there? Did they need to be in the story? For me that answer is no.

I do like how he kinda bases his stories on true crimes that have happened and envy and betrayal are a really good crime story.

I think give the series a go and don’t take my words to heart, it is a good storyline I just don’t think it was ok for me.

3stars


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews