Saturday 8 September 2012

Castiel (God Blessed the Broken Road, #2) by Crystal Cattabriga

Castiel (God Blessed the Broken Road, #2)Castiel by Crystal Cattabriga
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

for me i think this book was even more emotional than the first one. this one picks up a few years after the events of the first book, i loved how i was able to see david grow as a character. i loved all the little intertwining stories expecially millies, that one was just heartwrenching.

this isnt my normal read as im definitly not a religious person, but the way this is written is just beautiful and makes me want to read more about david and what will happen to him next.
cant wait for the 3rd installment of god blessed the broken road.

if you want something different to read, i definitly recomend giving this series a go :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews