Friday 7 December 2012

Scent Of Magic by Maria V Snyder, review by alice

Scent of MagicScent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OH HELL WHAT A ENDING!!!! i really want the 3rd book now. snyder is a master at cliffhangers. i kept turning the page and going back to see if there was anymore to the book LOL.

i loved this book even more than the first one. you get to see avry grow even more. and i loved reading more about kerrick

definitly pick up this series if you want to read an amazing fantasy book.
the way its written never ceases to amaze me. i felt like i was there, living the world, feeling the pain and the happiness. right up until that ending when i felt the breath leave me and my heart stop. WHY OH WHY did you have to end it like that!!!!

cant wait to see what happens in the 3rd book :)

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I can not wait for this book! I'm dying to read it, I love Maria V. Snyder.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews