Tuesday 30 September 2014

Day 21 by Kass Morgan My rating: 5 of 5 stars review by Annmarie

Day 21 (The Hundred, #2)Day 21 by Kass Morgan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm not really sure how to explain how much I enjoyed this book!

The 100 are still struggling to with life on earth with dangers outside the camp waiting to get you at any moment and worse the conflict and shadiness from the people in camp.

This book is simple exciting I tried to read as Quickly as I can with the simple need to know what was going to happen next, but it's hard to do that because I also want to go slowly and appreciate the storyline that is so well-done. I have no idea how these teens can trust each other if I'm honest I would be waiting for a knife in the back at any moment. The whole situation that the 100 are in is a harsh one with only basic stuff and themselves they need to really pull together to keep alive and if they don't it's going to end badly.

The storyline is full of action, conflict, truth and lies and so much more. It super glued you to each page from the start it's easy to lose yourself within the pages and imagine what it's like being one of the characters and what you would do in their place how would you cope in a world with no running water or parents to look after you. The book seems to just play on you mind long after you have finished it even when I put the book down I found my mind still lost within the pages long after putting the book down. Another thing I liked about the book is seeming how each character worked under pressure and how they have changed since the first book seeing each character developed over time it was exciting it was like watching your best friend grow up before your eyes.

I also enjoyed how the author progressed the story and described the earth and people. The author really has a way with words the words are so fluid through the whole book and I never felt the need to take a break I never got bored it was fantastic and I loved every minute of it.

It a fantastic mix of everything any reader could want in a book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews