Saturday 4 October 2014

Altaica by Tracy M. Joyce My rating: 5 of 5 stars review by Annmarie

Altaica (The Chronicles of Altaica, #1)Altaica by Tracy M. Joyce
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It's been a while since I read this kind of fantasy I sometime struggle getting into these kinds of book, but with Altaica that was not the case.

The book starts in a epic way a load of action and I really like that you felt like you had jumped into Isaura life at the most dangerous time of her life and I was going along for the ride of my life. The storyline was amazing and I loved the fact the book did not just stick with one character, but cut between many so you could get a better understanding of each character in the book.

The book so was exciting I was biting my nails through some hairy parts of the book sometime the book had me feeling sad and other time I was overjoyed and happy and it was so refreshing to find a book that not only took your interest from the beginning, but also had a way of playing with your emotions and making you feel like your heart was on a roller coaster ride.

I was ecstatic about the level of detail and the amazing world the author wove and it held me to the book the whole way though. I enjoyed each twist and turn that both shocked and excited you while you read along. By the time I was half way through I was sad that I would soon become to the end I just want the story to go on and on.

When I got to the end of the book I just wanted more I had the simply need to know what happens next I really don't know how I'm going to wait until the next book.

The book was simply Phenomenal with a completely engaging storyline and memorable characters.

Review by Annmarie

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews