Tuesday 7 October 2014

Puppet by Pauline C. Harris My rating: 5 of 5 stars review by annmarie

PuppetPuppet by Pauline C. Harris
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The first word that comes to mind when thinking about this book is unique. The whole book is different, but in the best way. I love picking up a book and it exceeds your expectations and this book did that for me.

The storyline is interesting throughout. From the start it was weird and wonderful and carried on becoming better and better throughout the book Surprising you at every turn and delighting you with such weird things like marionettes.

Penelope for me was a kind of beacon in the book. With her hard back ground and need to just fit in and be loved she was so strong and wild at times yet soft and vulnerable. She was a great main character to follow. I like watching her change over the book and interacted with other characters.

The book managed to pull you in and make you care about the characters you were reading about and keep you incased within its pages until the very end. It was a fast yet completely enjoyable read with rich detail in every page from the start to the end.

To sum up this book up a I would say it was unique and colourful with none stop progression the whole way through.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews