Saturday 10 February 2018

Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones review

Wintersong (Wintersong, #1)Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think the start of any book is really important most readers know within the first few chapters that you're going to burn through the book like gas to an open flame when you have those starts in a book you get excited and anticipate the journey that's to come. Starting this book was like that from the first word I was excited. Different and fun I had high hopes for the first page so when I started getting through each page I was not disappointed there is something about this book while it's not what I expected it was a story that held me and had me hoping and investing my emotions into the characters. I did worry its a pretty big book and I feared I would become bored and have to stop but it was never the case and when I hit the last few pages I found myself struggling to keep my feeling in check and not burst into tears I mean its one thing to cry but when you sitting in a livingroom with you family getting looked at like you have lost you mind is never something you want but this book had my heart all the way to the end and I'm so glad I gave it a chance. Beautifully written and full of love and heat with views of family's life and what people do when facing choices that can change your life.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews